Saturday, 16 July 2011

Feeling lazy and hungover today, so I'll make a little post.

Terraria. This is a game that I have recently become addicted to and I don't even mind that I'm addicted because it's awesome.
Basically, it's a 2D-minecraft-style-fantasy-adventure-RPG. Awesome, yes? You earn money by defeating enemies and traversing large cave systems, finding loot and more monsters on the way. You can spend this money after getting people to live in the town that you create with wood/stone/etc that you need to collect.

 This game just seems to be limitless and I'd strongly suggest you buy it as it's also pretty cheap on steam.

Now my mind's gone blank, so I'll leave you with a trailer.



Peace out..

9 comments:

  1. very interesting :P more plz ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. buddy of mine did a lets play of this, and he won't stop playing this and dwarf fortress

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review, i like the video

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like my kind of game. great concise review too!
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already know this game. I'd like to try it also, but I don't have enough time for a new game right now though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice video, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. god dang this game look fun to play; I've purchased minecraft and played it qite a bit, but I must say this looks just as good if not a little better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terraria does look like quite a lot of fun- I just don't have the cash for it right now.

    ReplyDelete