Saturday, 30 July 2011

Back from camping.

Do what the one thing I missed most while I was gone was?
My family?
A warm bed?
No. Deppressingly enough, it was my computer. This has really put things into perspective for me as I didn't realise I was quite this sad.
After realising this, I have decided to try to retain at lease a small part of my life and use my computer for, at the most, one hour a day, replacing my 'Computer time,' with more physical activities.

What do you guys think? Can you relate and, if so, what do you do to spend less time in front of the computer?

3 comments:

  1. I can relate completely. I was just on a trip to my family's summer estate, and I spent it watching 4 seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm on my laptop (Worth it - great show :D).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computers are more and more integrated into our entertainment, eventually I think television service and phone service will be fully integrated into computers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really mind spending too much time in front of a computer. :)

    ReplyDelete